Monday, September 5, 2011

Remember

Early Friday morning, I drove through Greenville on my way to visit friends at North Greenville University. Along the way, I passed the road to my high school, the restaurant where I worked for three years, a couple universities where I saw plays or walked around the lake and other landmarks.

As I remembered how God brought me through all those years--good times and bad, I was reminded of God's faithfulness to see me through all the years ahead of me--however few or many they may be! :)

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced," ~ 1 Chronicles 16:11-12

Far too often, I find myself dwelling on what I've done wrong rather than on all that God has done since the beginning of Creation to this very day and beyond!

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." ~ Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment